Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, December 4, 2009

[D.Gray-Man] Drama CD JUMP FIESTA special 【黒の教団壊灭事件その前に】or "Before the case of the destruction of the Black Order"



I found this DGMCD (>.<) kyaaha =))
This Drama CD situated post-anime. Many unfortunate things happened when the exorcists helped the Science Department to move out. Spoilers for chapter 159 onwards.

You wanna download it, please comment
Translation credit to beli3ve @LJ




Allen: After Lulubelle’s invasion, the superiors of the Central branch and the Black Order held an urgent meeting regarding the Order’s state. The damage was great and the Order was quiet for some time, as if it had stopped functioning. The outcome of the meeting was –

“We are going to rebuild the Order in a new location so that we can continue fighting the Earl.”

Two days ago, it was announced that the Order was moving. The committee in the Central branch has decided to desert this castle which the Order had inhabited for a hundred years…

Currently, the whole Order is busy packing up, and (the exorcists) were helping the Science Department.


Lenalee: Let’s see, Kanda and Lavi can help out in the storeroom. I am going to help brother clear his room.

Lavi: Ok. Let’s go Yu.

Kanda: Tch. What a hassle.

Lavi: Don’t say that Yu. I’m feeling sleepy too.

Kanda: Whatever.

Allen: Anybody would feel sleepy at two in the morning…Wa! Waaaa! That gave me a fright. Who left this chemical here? Isn’t it danger – wh-what’s happening? My hair! My hair! Ehhhh?

***

Allen: Why must this happen to me? Huh? Hey, you can’t enter here without permission. Only the members of the Science Department and those related are –

Kanda: Shut up stupid beansprout. It’s me.

Allen: K-Kanda? Why do you look like a kid?

Kanda: That Lavi – he –

Lavi: Oi Yu!!

Allen: Ehhh? Lavi’s small too!

Lavi: Yu! You can’t blame me for everything! You’re at fault too!

Kanda: If you hadn’t brought it out in the first place, none of this would have happened.

Lavi: But Yu, we turned into kids because you –

Kanda: Shut up!

Allen: Excuse me…

Lavi: Oh hey Allen! Whoa what happened to your hair? Why is it so long?

Allen: This is – all thanks to a weird chemical invented by Science Department. Although I think both of you shrinking in size is a bigger concern than my hair.

Lavi: We were affected by a weird chemical too.

Kanda: Damn! They won’t get away with this.

Allen: How did they even manage to find the time to make these strange things when they are busy working every day?

Lavi: Maybe they’re busy making all those stuff instead of working.

Kanda: Yeah.

Komui: Hey Allen, what happened to your hair –

Allen: Mr. Komui! What is the meaning of this?

Komui: Ah – the culprit must be the hair growing solution someone invented for Bak-chan’s birthday.

Allen: I did not ask who made the chemical or what the chemical is! Please fix it.

Kanda: Oi Komui.

Lavi: Do something about our body too!

Komui: Eh, this is Kanda? Then you must be – Lavi!? Why? Why have you both turned into kids?

Kanda: And whose fault do you think it is?

Komui: Hey! Could you stop accusing me every time something bad happens?

Lavi: But you can do something about it, can’t you?

Allen: I agree with Lavi. Please turn us back to our original selves.

Komui: Well for you information, I did not make those chemicals. Oh yes! I shouldn’t be lingering here. Look, I am busy, so see you later!

Allen: Ah! Wait Mr. Komui!

Lavi: He ran away.

Kanda: So how do we return to normal?

Allen: Mr. Reever said the chemicals will take time to wear off, so I think we’ll just have to wait.

Kanda: When will it wear off?

Allen: How should I know?

Lavi: We can’t help to pack up in this state.

Kanda: Exactly. What’s so funny?

Allen: Well, I just thought Kanda is still Kanda even if he shrunk.

Kanda: Of course.

Allen: And looking down at Kanda isn’t as bad as I thought. That’s a good boy.

Kanda: Stop that! Don’t get too cocky.

Allen: You don’t scare me, shorty.

Kanda: Why you –

Lavi: Cool it, both of you.

Kanda: What the hell! If you didn’t bring out that chemical this wouldn’t have –

Lavi: No, this wouldn’t have happened at all if you didn’t break it!

Allen: Alright, alright I get it already. Ah!

Lavi & Kanda: What?

Allen: If there are chemicals which make you shrink and makes your hair grow, there might be chemicals which do the opposite!

Lavi: I get it! So there might be a cure somewhere!

Allen: Yes, so if we find them – hey, where are you going Kanda?

Kanda: To find the cure, of course. I can’t stand being like this without knowing when I’ll turn back!

Lavi: Let’s go!

Allen: Yes.

***

Komui: Hmmm? That’s strange. Where did Reever hide them? Hm? Oh! Ahhhh… This isn’t the cure. This is a bathing solution from long ago. If only I had that chemical now, especially when everybody’s exhausted.

***

Kanda: What the hell are we doing here?

Allen: No harm stuffing ourselves first, right?

Lavi: I was in the mood for a midnight meal anyway.

Allen: Well Kanda, what is that bowl of soba doing in front of you?

Kanda: Th-that doesn’t mean I’m hungry or anything it’s just that since both of you decide to eat something I thought I shouldn’t join but maybe not.

Lavi: You also want to eat, don’t you?

Kanda: Anything wrong with that?

Allen: What are you doing, Kanda?

Kanda: Shut up! I’m trying to eat!

Lavi: He can’t eat properly because his arms shrank.

Allen: If that’s the case would you like me to feed you, Kanda? Come on, open your mouth…

Kanda: Don’t poke fun at me! I can eat soba by myse – don’t eat it!

Allen: Mmmmm

Kanda: Forget it. I’m leaving.

Lavi: Ah! Wait up Yu!

Allen: Both of you wait!

***

Komui: I still can’t find them! I give up!! I have no choice… Just wait for a while longer, everyone, I’ll definitely cure you!

***

Allen: Whoa. The Science Department’s storage room is always full of strange things…

Lavi: Which reminds me, did you know ‘it’ comes out here?

Kanda: What comes out?

Lavi: Of course, ‘it’ has to be that.

Allen: You mean - could it be?

Lavi: Yup. Gho –

Kanda: That must be some boring rumor.

Lavi: Oh no it’s true! Apparently, this room was initially used for experiments.

Kanda: Who cares? Let’s find the cure.

Lavi: Hmph.

Allen: Look, there are many suspicious-looking chemicals over there.

Lavi: They’re unlabelled too!

Kanda: To hell with them!

Allen: Ahh, stop Kanda!

Kanda: Ha!

Lavi: Oi Yu, that’s dangerous!

Kanda: Shut up! If we don’t know what’s inside, we’ll just have to find out.

Allen: Ah! Lavi! Behind! Behind you!

Lavi: Eh? Behind me? Waahhh!

Allen: Both of you grew tails!

Kanda: What is this?

Lavi: You made our problem more complicated instead of solving it.

Allen: That is why Kanda –

Kanda: You dare to make statements against me now because I’m small, don’t you?

Allen: That’s not true! Well, I for one find it less troubling if you remain small.

Kanda: I’m going to slice you arrogant beansprout!

Allen: Your tiny body must be extremely hard to cope with, Kanda. You can’t even pull out your sword!

Lavi: Hey guys! This chemical looks like a cure! Waah! Yu, be more careful!

Allen: What is this chemical?

Kanda: You too, bastard!

Lavi: How can you say that after creating this mess, Yu?

Allen: Stop making our problem worse!

Kanda: What a hassle.

Lavi: What are you doing, Yu!?

Allen: Don’t take unnecessary action!

Kanda: How about this!?

Allen: Hey!

Lavi: Oi stop!

Allen: Ahahaha, a beard, a beard!

Kanda: Damn it!

Lavi: Ah Yu! Yu is!

Allen: Ah! What is this! No way! Eh!?

***

Allen: Looks like we’re back to square one.

Kanda: That’s because you idiots fool around too much.

Lavi: But why wasn’t there any change our body and Allen’s hair?

Allen: Perhaps all the chemicals had different strengths?

Lenalee: Allen and K-Kanda? Lavi? Why…

Kanda: Don’t tell her! Don’t tell her anything about this.

Lenalee: What happened to all of you?

Allen: Well it is pretty self-explanatory, isn’t it?

Lavi: And I’m guessing old panda has rabbit ears because…

Lenalee: Ah, this is – well you see…

Allen: Is it one of the Science Department’s chemicals again? Thankfully, I’m better off this time.

Lavi: You guys invent too many strange things!

Kanda: I bet you bastards are always inventing these junks instead of doing work!

Lavi: Oi Reever, come back here!

Kanda: I’ll slice all of you into pieces!

Lenalee: What shall we do about their clothes? Do we have children’s clothes for them to wear? Waaaa!

Lavi: Again!

Kanda: What is it this time?

Lenalee: Nyaaaa.

Allen: Lenalee is speaking…cat language.

Lavi: I guess she’s still acceptable this way. Ah!

Kanda: What the hell did you just say?

Allen: Lenalee?

Kanda: Tch. If Komui found out we are in trouble.

Lavi: Who invented this chemical, anyway?

Allen: I can’t stand it anymore!

***



Komui: Yes, it’s complete! Moving will be a breeze if we have this! I can already picture their happy faces, streaming with tears of joy. Go! Komurin EX! Huh? What just happened? Hello? It’s suddenly dark in here. Hm? He-hello? He-llo? He-. He-y. That’s strange.

Allen: Everything that had happened so far was just a prologue to an unpleasant incident which was about to take place in the Order.

Komui: Dammit! Go, Komurin EX! Komurin E------X-------!!

Allen: The tragedy caused by zombie virus “Komuvitan D”, invented for combating exhaustion when overworking and Komurin EX, that was recorded down as one of the most terrifying nights in the Order was about to begin. Fortunately, there were no casualties.

__________________________

Uwaahh, Lenalee's Nyaaa is very cute XDXD~
and this AreKan everywhere XDXD~

2 comments:

I downloaded it; thank you very much! \o/

Thank you very much for posting the CD and the translation! :D

Post a Comment