Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2011 Spring Anime

click on the picture for larger view

The chart is already available! Quick preview XD I spotted two "Hentai-wanna-be" OAD and two Yaoi anime, thanks god there is no "imouto theme" this season *I hope so*

I have to watch  (because I know the story :P ):
 
1. HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD (OVA) Madhouse studio
Definitely number one of my watching list. I got myself loving the TV series, and I love zombie theme anime. Highschool of the dead is one of the most watching of Summer Anime 2010. I cant wait XD The story is about a group from a student (the story starts from school) that going to live on since the entire world is changing into zombie.
 
2. Koe de Oshigoto (OAD) Studio Gokumi
I just happened to watch the episode 1. I can't believe it that this OAD just release one episode per season :( The story is about Kanna Aoyagi (f) who have to be eroge seiyuu in her 16th birthday. A slight hentai scenes, but it is censored  so it is okay for me to watch.  
 
3. Hen Zemi (OAD) XEBEC studio
Another "Hentai wanna be" OAD, a slight hentai scene. Oh god, I watch hentai =,= it is okay since it is censored :P This anime storied about Nanako Matsutaka (f) who has been assigned to Abnormal Psychological Seminar class (Hentai Seminar). Actually this is a comedy anime, it is so funny to watch, and the "hentai" scene is not "hentai" (errr I dont know what I'm writing here myself LOL)
 
4. Baka to Test to Shukanjuu : Matsuri (OVA) Silver Link studio
A sequel from Baka to Test to Shukanjuu series. I really can't wait what the story will gonna be up in this OVA. The story is about advanced placement into a school of higher grade proof-reading is determined by the result of promotion test strictly for class type. Students can change classes by competing using the examination summons battle system.

 
Going to watch:
 
1. Ao no Exorcist (TV anime) A-1 Pictures studio
The story goes about Rin Okumura, a boy raised by the famous exorcist. After a slight family fight with his father, Rin agreed to joined True Cross Academy to become an exorcist. However, whenever he draws his father's sword, a dark power released from him. After reading the summary, I think he is not an ordinary human LOL SPOILER. I'm not reading the manga, but I think this anime will be interesting to watch :)
 
2.  30-sai no Hoken Taiiku (TV anime) The Gathering studio
I dont know why this series is a hit on otaku, it based on a guide book and it is really a hit (?) That makes me want to know what is this series gonna be. This series is based on a guide book for men in 30s who have not experienced romance (or sex) with woman.
 
3. Oretachi no Tsubasa wa Nai (TV anime) Nomad studio
Based on visual novel (well, I will watched it, zettai!) Just a romance type anime

4. Sket Dance (TV anime) Tatsunoko Production
Himeko Onizuka, a yankee-girl has a weakness for cute things; Switch, a smart, otaku who talks through a computer; and the leader Yuusuke Fujisaki aka Bossun. 3 Highschoolers who start a club called Sket-Dan for helping people. <--- the summary sounds interesting, dont they LOL

5. Deadman Wonderland (TV anime) Manglobe studio
The Red Man kills Ganta's class leaving only him alive. Ganta gets blame and is thrown into Deadmen Wonderland; a prison/amusement park where prisoners provide to show for the audience. Ganta is now to avenge his classmates and kill the Red Man. The idea is awesome, make a prison like an amusement park, and the prisoner must show. I think I will watch this anime :)
 
 
The other that I dont know if I watch it or not:
 
1. Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi (TV anime+OVA) Deen Studio
YAOI ANIME ALERT LOL. I just smelled yaoi scene on the picture LOL The story follows the tension between a newly recruited manga editor and his tyrannical editor-in-chief. Wow, I really smelled yaoi story here, there is uke and seme type character. When I googled it, I found another summary said that the editor-in-chief is his first love. damn it is truely yaoi anime.
 
2. Tiger & Bunny (TV anime) SUNRISE studio
The HELL with the picture?? Tiger and Bunny "is" a name of a mecha robot?? Or maybe a superhero anime?? I dont know what to say =,= I am rarely watch this kind of superhero anime.
 
3. Mashidora (TV anime) Production LG
Baseball anime (I think) I dont know if I'm going to watch or not, I can't judge until I watch episode one until three. The story is about a high school girl named Minami Kawashima who becomes the baseball team manager. She is accidentally busy in manage: Tasks, Responsibilities, and Practices.

4. Gintama 2nd Season (TV anime) SUNRISE studio
I'm even not watch the first season. The character is too much LOL just like Bleach and One Piece. But the story (my friend told me) is hilarious. So I think if you watch the first season, you have to watch season too :D
5. Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai (TV anime) Manglobe studio
The same with Gintama, I'm not watch the first season. So I cant give a proper summary for this. The story is about Keima Katsuragi, the avid galge gamer known in the internet as "The capturing god". One day, he received an email with contract to "capture" girl. He accepted it and the demon named Elsee appeared. She asks for his help to capturing runaway spirit hiding in "real" girls. 
6. Hidan no Aria (TV anime) 
 7. Denpa Onna to Seishun no Otoko (TV anime) 
8. Steins Gate (TV anime) White FOX studio
9. Hana-saku Iroha (TV anime) P.A.Works studio


OVA/OAD/ONA:
1. Black Lagoon Roberta's Blood Trail
2. xxxHolic: Rou Adayume
3. Asobi ni Ikuyo
4. Queen's Blade: Utsukushi Toushi-tachi
5. .Hack//Quantum
6. Morita-san wa Mukuchi
7. Nana to Kaoru   **HARD YURI ALERT**
8. Nichijou
9. Sex Pistols **YAOI ALERT**

0 comments:

Post a Comment